Haven - The G.A.M.E.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[007 - G] Sol

4 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

[007 - G] Sol - Page 3 Empty Re: [007 - G] Sol

Post by Blitz Thu May 02, 2013 4:28 am

The inspector mutters under his breath again, and slides the passport across the table back to Obi. He then glances up to the two guards and nods, they both step up to either side of the men, fists clenched. The inspector stands and shows a badge, "Mr. Sanjaro, my name is Agent Mytisk, KGB. You and your accomplices are under arrest for denying Zeleniyan aid to civilians, terrorism, and criminal war acts. These rubles will be returned to the exchange office, and your personal items and your ship will be taken for evidence. You will be briefed further once you have been in-processed. Will you comply?"
Blitz
Blitz

Back to top Go down

Post by autist supreme Thu May 02, 2013 4:33 am

Obi Sanjaro pokes his finger onto the table

"You have, literally the wrong man, I'm telling you, putting me away only creates another me, the last Obi was killed shortly after, he was a fuckin jive talking idiot, secondly, that mudafucka was Akuma Mondwellu who denied you that planet, the leader of the liberal free fighters at that time, I led my own crew, I ain't got nothin' to do with your struggles, comparing me to those thugs is criminal and racist. So yes, I'll comply, but I simply want to make my money from my collection and get the hell out of here."

Donnie leans forward.

"So....can I go? This guy hitched a ride from me literally I've not done that much with him."

autist supreme
autist supreme

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitz Thu May 02, 2013 4:39 am

The KGB agent closes his eyes and sighs, moving his hand in a circular motion to signal him to hurry up with his griping. He repeats himself,"The money will be returned, if you are, for whatever reason, the wrong Obi Sanjaro, it will be returned. As for you, you are an accomplice and you will be detained while we investigate your background. Okhraniv, arestovat yets!" The guards place their hands on the men's shoulders, pulling them out of their chairs and attempting to handcuff them.
Blitz
Blitz

Back to top Go down

Post by autist supreme Thu May 02, 2013 4:47 am

"So If I'm proven innocent I get my money? Well then do the research quick!"

Donnie Sighs "Such horseshit, hey, you reckon we'll see any of those slavnok club dudes I was telling you about in the slammer?"

"Donnie, what is prison like?"

"Obi, you might not want to leave."
autist supreme
autist supreme

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitz Fri May 03, 2013 7:42 am

The men are lead down the hall, into an elevator, and outside. The brisk air hits them as they step out the elaborate doors of the Zeleniyan customs office. Privately and publicly owned ships fly over them into the hangar bays, their engines roaring over the streets. Some Rhg'Zez look at the two men with some curiosity, they obviously weren't of the USC. They are forced into two separate UAZs with a closed top. The two cars both have 4 built Rhg'Zez males in black suits and sunglasses.

They drive through the city with the sirens blaring on the UAZs, and after half an a hour of driving through the snowy metropolis they come to large gated courtyard. The lead driver leans out to show his credentials and both cars drive into the courtyard, circling around an ordinary fountain and stopping at the front door. The two men are pulled out of the car and taken into the building. A mask with an oxygen tank is put over their faces. They are told to spread their arms and legs apart as they are put through a large scanner/X-ray, exchange their clothes for grey jumpsuits, have their finger prints taken, and are finally lead into another blank room with a table and three chairs.

Agent Mytisk walks in and takes a seat in the chair across from them, reading over a file on his PDA. He sits in silence for a moment, then sets the PDA down, and looks up to Sanjaro.
"Explain to me how the hell you are not the Obi Sanjaro of the..." He glances down at the PDA,"Of the el-eff-eff. And you'd better convince me."
Blitz
Blitz

Back to top Go down

Post by autist supreme Fri May 03, 2013 7:59 am

Obi crosses his arms. "Okay, look at your map of Kotunga, and look at what I take responsibility for, look at where the "The Freedoms" reign, and look at the difference."

"I am Obi Sanjaro, the 14th, the 12th was killed shortly before the, uhm, what are they calling it, Donnie?"

Donnie tilts his head sideways and back and says softly.
"The imperialistic land rush"

"Okay, so that thing, Obi was hit in the head with a machete after he shot his own nephew. Then you got Obi 13, who got power crazy and shot missiles at the people, he was killed by assasins, and thats when I took power, I commanded the West Fawsan Devil Dogs, and I saw my chance and took it. On Kotunga, there is no media, there is no public image. Obi Sanjaro is just a name and the name changes man every day. Look, I'll show you."

Obi clicks at Donnie who scowls at him "Well don't look at me jackass my fucking phone was in my pants."

Obi rolls his eyes and sighs "Well, Donnie has a big report of who gets killed when and how, essentially he came down and visited along the coast every couple of months, right?"

"Yeah, right."

"So everything you need is on there, you can't actually pin anything on me, my voice isn't even the same as that Obi 12 either. And Obi Sanjaro, myth or man never led the damn LFF, Who is feeding you this crap, if you really want to see first hand proof, go back to Kotunga, ask around the badlands, and see if Obi Sanjaro is in town."
autist supreme
autist supreme

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitz Fri May 03, 2013 11:56 am

The man sighs, leaning back into his chair,"Your primitive Kotungan culture is not taken into account. Why did you decide to visit Earth?"
Blitz
Blitz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum