Haven - The G.A.M.E.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[OB;012] Cam'Jasnugai System

2 posters

Go down

[OB;012] Cam'Jasnugai System Empty [OB;012] Cam'Jasnugai System

Post by EyesofMarch Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:28 pm

OB;012, Cam'Jasnugai System
Capital World of Jasnugai, Orbit

[OB;012] Cam'Jasnugai System A_planet__s_passing_by_iclust3r-d492rbd

'Mommy... What's going -..'

'Hush.. H-Hush baby.. Everything is going to be fine... Shhh, shh shhhh....'

The Kal'Bavakorian woman smiled weakly, tears brimming in her gently glowing eyes as she took a washcloth, made from a Kal'Bavakor Ocean Sponge, and slowly dabbed the side of her daughter's little head with it. She was bathing the small, three year old, blue skinned baby inside of the family house's bathroom. It was made out of simple Jasnugaian corral wood, from the ocean mining centers.. The family never believed in the large, metallic structures most colonists flocked to... They were farmers, why would they? They and the other farming groups of the small town of Casnova, on the outskirts of Jasnugai City, simply grew the large stocks of algae and Ruthorian grain for the cities survival, as well as cultivated and took care of the livestock.

The others were gone now. They had left town minutes ago, scrambling in hopes of making it to one of the escape shuttles.. But they were Civilians, not Citizens. They wouldn't be selected..

They would be left to watch as the fire rained down. There was no point...

The Kal woman merely smiled, her gentle, violet glowing eyes staring into the eyes of her baby's as she massaged the sponge against her cheek, and the baby smiled softly; unaware of it's impending doom. It giggled, the toddler Kal simply lifting one of it's three fingered hands, and gently caressed it's mother's cheek.. Holding it softly, yet securely as it bubbled,
''Mommy.. Why is you sad?'

The mother sniffled softly, the nodes upon her back shuddering softly, emitting a rattling noise of tension; of fear. But her face held only happiness, and while her eyes released tear after tear silently, she simply continued to stroke her daughters cheek with the sponge, not knowing what else to do. What could she do? What could she say? Was ignorance the best thing to keep her child in, as the end neared? Or should she say something.. Anything?

'No no.. I.. I'm not sad baby.. Mommy.. Mommy.. Is.. She's just..'

And then she heard it. The sirens. The ungodly sound.. It made every scale on her body rise, and she couldn't help but suddenly bare her fangs. Her daughter shuddered suddenly, and with the siren wailing violently in the background, she began to wail. Quickly, the mother grasped her child, pulling the dripping baby out of the water and pressing her tightly against her breast; holding her baby as tightly as possible, feeling it's heart beating, it's gills clutching at her dirty, dirt-covered shirt,''..Shh baby, don't wail.. Do not cry.. W.. We'll be fine.. We'll be together.. I promise..'

The toddler continued to wail weakly, it's glowing eyes clenched together tightly, expelling tear after tear as it cried into it's mothers shoulder. The Kal'Bavakorian woman, cradling her child, slowly pushed herself onto the dirty floor of the bathroom, and sat in one of the corners of the room, near the windows. The power had gone out minutes before, leaving only the illumination of the clear windows to bring light inside..

Unfortunately, she couldn't use music, or anything, to hide the sound of the screaming.

Or the plasma fire.

The sirens continued, foretelling the coming end of the world; and all the mother could do was stroke her child's back, and gently hum to her, singing a song from happier.. Happier times; all as the countdown continued... To the end.

'Hush, little baby.. D-Don't say a word.. Mama's gonna buy you.. A Oasis goat..'

Outside.. The sky had begun to grow a soft orange color, reflecting off the window of the bathroom. The shadows grew darker and longer..

'If that Oasis g-..Goat.. Don't honk.. Mama's gonna buy you a.. A.. A Bavakor boat..'

The sirens began to distort, shuddering.. Before going silent. All one could hear was the screaming now, and the rumbling of the ground as the rescue craft left Jasnugai City; barreling violently into the sky...

'..If that Bavakor boat.. Don't fly.. Mama's gonna buy you.. A 'Nugai farm..'

The sky, usually pink, was now red. The explosions could be heard in the distance now.. Silent, but growing ever so louder by the moment. The glass upon the window had cracked, and the screaming outside had started to fade. Her baby began to wail louder, and all she could do was sing louder; howling at the top of her lungs to sing, and comfort her baby.

'AND.. AND.. And if that 'Nugai farm don't grow...'

She couldn't hear anymore. The house was shaking violently, items were falling off the shelves of the house.. She began to feel her arms burning, the skin blackening and peeling off. She slowly tucked her child between her legs, and curled into a ball around her.

And she whispered silently..

'..You'll still be the sweetest little baby in town..'

And the fire took her.

[center]_______________________________________________________________________________

Last edited by EyesofMarch on Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:48 am; edited 6 times in total
EyesofMarch
EyesofMarch

Back to top Go down

[OB;012] Cam'Jasnugai System Empty Re: [OB;012] Cam'Jasnugai System

Post by EyesofMarch Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:39 am

// posted

READ IT
EyesofMarch
EyesofMarch

Back to top Go down

Post by autist supreme Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:46 am

// Wrong choice of music but it was still core cutting stuff, seriously good read. I know it sounds gay but you really captured the love, but the music is too James Cameron titanic, great story, I'd recommend it without the music.

Edit: I it listening to this and it sounded a lot more meaningful.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2z_xNE8ETcM&list=AL94UKMTqg-9CSM7O565iP8d0o84XkN-Yi

Edit II: I re-read it with that music and I suddenly morally regret being a bad guy team.
autist supreme
autist supreme

Back to top Go down

Post by EyesofMarch Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:39 am

// x3 Thank you Andy; I enjoy more emotional pieces.

I demand more comments from people tho!
EyesofMarch
EyesofMarch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down