Haven - The G.A.M.E.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[002;0I] Unknown

2 posters

Go down

[002;0I] Unknown Empty [002;0I] Unknown

Post by Zombiedude101 Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:35 am

A small system, comprised of but a few planets orbitting a red dwarf star, quite some distance from any semblance of civilisation. It is a cold, lifeless place, inhabited by frozen, icy planets, barren desert rocks and a few gas giants ranging from the mass of Neptune to the mass of Saturn. Yet, amongst the cold, lifelessness, is but one beacon of life; the next-to-smallest gas giant is within the system's habitable zone, and one of its moons, distant enough to avoid the threat of the gas giant's radiation field, is an Eden amongst the dark.

[002;0I] Unknown Dekuuna

At approximately 0.93% the Earth's mass, 0.98g's, and with a similar atmosphere to the homeworld of Humanity, albeit richer in oxygen, it is a classical garden world, with thick, lush forests dominating the planet with patches of water in between. Plant life is no doubt the dominant species here, so much that it has overgrown the ruins of an elder, would-be colonial civilisation. Whatever happened to the colonists, or the civilisation itself, leaves much to question, but it is but a mere example of the many questions this Eden poses. Then, a single fragmented voice, of synthetic origin, broadcast from a source located in the North-Eastern region of the 'light' side of the planet.

"++AUT....MAT....STRESS.....SIG.......NC.....REN...HARZ....ASH.........LAN....ING......QUEST......EDIATE....ASSIS........
....MESSA........PEATS...++"

The voice would continue to loop, over and over, until someone else broke the silence.
Zombiedude101
Zombiedude101

Back to top Go down

[002;0I] Unknown Empty Re: [002;0I] Unknown

Post by autist supreme Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:27 pm

A Cruise Liner beams into space, it is Kotungan.

The cruise itself was packed out in men, who immediately set about disembarking from the cruiser using a V7 Science Vessel The ship itself had scientists and many Malverdian soldiers, they would be coming through the clouds to see what was ahead of them in the direction of the signal.
autist supreme
autist supreme

Back to top Go down

Post by Zombiedude101 Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:19 am

Below they'd see a mass of forests, mountains and the occasional patch of water, but for the most part the landscape is dominated by trees and plants. It seems that wherever the signal is coming from, it is beneath the depths of the trees.
Zombiedude101
Zombiedude101

Back to top Go down

Post by autist supreme Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:40 pm

The Malverdian detachment hovers over an area of trees above an area 2km south of where the signal is coming from, originally the hulking drop-ship would drop 20 Malverdian Marines and a few scientists from science division.

Within a few minutes a perimeter was created, heavy guns pointed outward in all directions, the drop ship would be continually ferrying unknown amounts of men and supplies down into the Malverdian hardpoint.

A lone squad of 26 Malverdian marines, bayonets fixed, some even carrying chainsaws, bulked up in light armor moved quietly through the jungles, they themselves were covered in so many of the planets plants that they blended into the shrubs themselves, against advanced systems however this would provide no camouflage.
autist supreme
autist supreme

Back to top Go down

Post by Zombiedude101 Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:42 am

Thick foliage would continue to obscure vision, and various creatues of differing shapes and sizes, harmless for the most part, scurry about frantically, though oddly enough, the occasional fragment of an artificial material can be seen embedded in the ground. Wherever they were, they were getting warmer.
Zombiedude101
Zombiedude101

Back to top Go down

Post by autist supreme Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:59 am

It was then the Malverdian intentions for the planet became clear, while the search party got closer to the signal, at the back perimeter a yellow construction dozer was dropped onto the surface of the planet. Trees were burned to ash by 2 man flame thrower teams and more men continued to be ferried down from the cruise liner. The base would slowly expand in size like a malignant cancer, killing wildlife and dragging carcasses back for study, burning and flatening trees and stamping down iron plates.

The point man of the search party bent down, he unearthed some of the artificial material, he attempted to pick it up.
autist supreme
autist supreme

Back to top Go down

Post by autist supreme Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:55 am

It had been a month and 3 days, and the Malverdians were still on the planet, food was easily found, the resources from the ship were lasting as it floated harmlessly in Orbit, news of the homeland falling was no surprise to Major Raoul Cortez, he saw it coming, the camp was fully formed, everything was in place to start afresh from the jungles. If one thing couldn't be broken, it was Malverdian Spirit.
autist supreme
autist supreme

Back to top Go down

Post by autist supreme Thu May 16, 2013 1:38 am

"6 Weeks, I'm starting to feel at home Miguel."

"Major Cortez, the base has been walled off, we're living off the land, but, technically, we're the first Kotungans to leave the planet for new life, I think?"
autist supreme
autist supreme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down