Haven - The G.A.M.E.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[001 - 0G] Hunsrück

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

[001 - 0G] Hunsrück  - Page 2 Empty Re: [001 - 0G] Hunsrück

Post by Gepoise Tue May 21, 2013 7:20 am

The Deputy Fuhrer quickly slides a chair out from under the large glass table that is so blatantly placed in the middle of the dark room, several bright lights hanging from the ceiling. In the middle of the table is a holographic image of the planet, Flotille.

"Good afternoon, Admiral. I am Deputy Fuhrer Hanolk of the Union and her forces. I'm going to make this as brief as possible, but I won't waver if you have any questions. Now, the Flotille is a massive planet on the outskirts of the Unions sector. Currently, the Helkions have it completely under control, however we have been able to position multiple cruisers around the orbit of the planet, as well as sending down a few thousand troops. The fighting down there is bitter and battles often end with no clear winner, however the Helkions are becoming more aggressive, and we think we know why. Recently, they have put a new General into power, however our details on the current situation and whom this man may be is scarce. For right now, we're presuming this man is the reason behind the new push for aggression in our battles."

The Deputy slides his finger upwards on the right side of the glass table, the large holographic planet suddenly jerks outward, expanding to basically fill the entire room. After a few consecutive zooms, it stops when it finally reaches a large compound, a big red triangle flashing over the area every few seconds.

"Now, right here is our main headquarters on the planet. It is currently under heavy fire from multiple Helkion special forces groups. We'd send support, but our special forces are currently picking up the slack on the front lines. Now, simply put, we'll need to get that headquarters back first. Now, our plan for the assault is-"

The Deputy is interrupted when a slender woman bursts into the black room, folders spilling from her folded arms.

"Sir, we've just had multiple space slip ruptures near the Flotille. They're not Helkion, and they appear to be hostile. The fleet is requesting our immediate return to the Flotille to engage in possible combat. Code red."

The woman doesn't allow the Deputy to respond as she bursts back out into the hallway, rushing away from the room.

"Right, this is an odd turn of events. Admiral, hopefully your men are combat ready, for we may have more than Helkions to combat. Hopefully this wont change our deal. We'll be slipping in approximately half an hour. I'll send you any files I have on the Helkions and the Flotille while we're getting ready for slip-space. Good luck, Admiral."
Gepoise
Gepoise

Back to top Go down

[001 - 0G] Hunsrück  - Page 2 Empty Re: [001 - 0G] Hunsrück

Post by Mother Superior Tue May 21, 2013 8:00 am

"You know best, Hanolk. Lieutenant Colonel, Major, we're off and leaving."

The Admiral offers a nod to the Deputy Fuhrer and does an about face, moving into the shuttle with his cabinet in two. The ramps comes to a close and the shuttle makes its way back to the Wilhelm II.

"++ Admiral to Bridge, break - prepare to move us to the coordinates being forwarded by the Union vessel, I want weapons on hot, our new found allies are on Code RED - I want us there as well. ++"

"++ Aye, aye, Admiral! ++"

The communication officers passed the data-package to the bridge; they imputed the coordinates and fired up their weapons. An announcement went out, telling the infantry aboard to get combat ready, as they were more than likely to drop when entering the system. They waited for the Union to make their move.
Mother Superior
Mother Superior

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum