Haven - The G.A.M.E.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[002 - 0G] Schwarzwald

2 posters

Go down

[002 - 0G] Schwarzwald Empty [002 - 0G] Schwarzwald

Post by Mother Superior Sat May 11, 2013 4:20 pm

Schwarzwald is a forest world, roughly 2.7x the size of Earth. Consisting of dense forests and large bodies of water within the forests; there are no oceans, only lakes. There are very few population centers on the planet; many of them are near water, as many human civilizations have started. The Prince has taken a liking to planet, establishing and christening a Research Centre on the planet; he has also taken the liberty to have a special compound created for his personal use, it would be manned by the royal guard, one of the most highly trained paramilitary units in the Federal arsenal, the reason for the interest is more than likely due to the close nature this planet has to the Krüger’s earthly home, a home which the prince has never seen. The colonies on the planet are fully endorsed by the Federal government, this being due to the Prince’s fascination with it. He wishes to make it the new capital world of the Federation, not the hot desert plains of Hunsrück where they share the lands with the inferior S'Quojizah.

Royal Compound, Schwarzwald.

The compound was quiet, the night patrols were coming off watch and the day guards were coming out of their barracks and manning the walls. Despite the lack of natural threat, one could never be too careful. In the meanwhile, the Prince himself was already awake and sitting upon his throne. The throne was made of metals, ornate designs embroidered into them, he sat upon the throne and looked rather bored, and he turned to his advisor.

"Have we heard from Hoefler in the summit? What about her crab-man that was sent to the reptilian word to battle the Zeleniyan dreath-breathers?"

"Sire, we have not heard from Hoefler since she has boarded the USC ship, she is more than likely engaged in political talks with the nations there. As for the Etz'mor... he has been doing well on the jungle planet. The paramilitary forces have engaged a patrol of death-breathers. This has attracted the attention of an investigator; apparently the characteristics of the ambush did not coincide with the regularity of the lizard ambushes. They have made contact with the locals and are engaging in talks, they are also arming them with weapons that are going to be made onsite."

"Ah... yes, Etz'mor is one of the crabs that can be trusted. Other than him, there are none that seem worthy enough to be a part of my Federation."

The conversation then took an awkward pause, the Prince's left arm was replaced with an augmented prosthesis, the ornate gold fingers of the hand chattered against the metal of the throne, he then spoke once more.

"Send Hoefler an encrypted message in lieu of recent events, especially the Etz’mor situation, it is her agency after all, she should know."

"As you wish, mi'lord."

The advisor then bowed to his prince, soon making way from the court, the Prince then sat there, bored as he began.

Mother Superior
Mother Superior

Back to top Go down

[002 - 0G] Schwarzwald Empty Re: [002 - 0G] Schwarzwald

Post by Double D Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:21 am

S.I.C.N. Euphrates - Battleship, Mujahid Class

High Mushir Yasir could not help but wear a small smile. In his line of work, chances to smile were far and few between, so he took every chance he got to do so. Just like himself, the captain before him wore an officer's uniform, though he wore a different rank insignia and lacked many of awards. Still, the younger man looked crisp and clean, his facial hair trimmed neatly.

"I don't think I need to remind you Commodore of your duties. You've proven yourself once before, let us see if you can do so again."

"Of course High Mushir. I live to serve the Lord and the Caliphate."

"Very well. As-salaamu 'alaykum Commodore al-Baqiri."

With a sharp salute to one another, Yasir turned and boarded his transport. The craft hovered for a few moments before exiting the hanger through the magnetic field and into space. It zipped past the small flotilla before entering one of the many hangars on the Zulfiqar.

Jadeda Mecca nearspace

The four ships rested near each other in descending order based on size. Slowly the engines of each ship began to shift colors, first to purple, then to baby blue and finally to a shade of off green. As if on mark, the four ships shot forward, only to vanish from the system entirely.

Schwarzwald nearspace

Like a drop of paint on a blank canvas, the four ship flotilla appeared in the system from the nothingness. Even with the most primitive of scanners there could have been no doubting that the four ships were ships of war. And yet the four ships pushed closer to the planet at a snail’s pace, like pleasure boats on a warm sunny day.

Last edited by Mister Rogers on Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Double D
Double D

Back to top Go down

Post by Mother Superior Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:13 am

Royal Compound, Schwarzwald.

The alarms of the base were sounding and the men and women assigned were moving to their battle-stations, obeying the man over the intercom as he spoke. 

"Code Red! I repeat, Code Red! All essential personnel report to the subterranean panic rooms. All non-essential personnel, please report to your section leaders at your predetermined battle-stations!"

The man on the intercom kept repeating his message, the men and women abiding to his word. 

Schwarzwald Space Command, Schwarzwald Orbit.

"Commander, we have picked up four unknown signatures. We have alerted the Prince's compound and they are on high alert, I have found no need to alert the colonies or the research centre, it will only cause unnecessary rabble and scare."

"I am trackin', Lieutenant. Send them a challenge in binary, give them time to respond. Our second battle-group is in Flotille, I will sent for assistance immediately."

"Roger that, Commander."

The young COMMS officer obliged and sent the oncoming flotilla a message in binary, if decoded, it would read: 

"++ Attention unknown fleet, you are encroaching on a colony of the Unified and Collective Federation of Prefectures. State your purpose. ++" 
Mother Superior
Mother Superior

Back to top Go down

Post by Double D Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:14 am

S.I.C.N. Euphrates - Battleship, Mujahid Class

As per usual, the alarm systems of each ship sounded. With great haste the crews reported to their battle stations with trained precision.  On the bridge however, the situation was calmer. The commodore stood at one of the few real windows on the ship, his hands placed behind his back. Skittering towards him came Atvar, executive officer and second in command of the flotilla. Handing his captain a small note the small ssumazz spoke.

"It appears to be your usual message Sayyid al-Baqiri. Shall I respond and alert High Mushir Yasir?" 

Receiving only a nod as a response from his commanding officer Atvar walked over to an ensign to translate the broadcasting message. Raising his eyes to Heavens, Muhammad sighed deeply as he moved his right hand casually to the pommel of his scimitar. After a moment, he turned around looking over to where Atvar stood.

"Alert the other ships to move to defensive positions. Just in case."

"As you will my sidi." 

Schwarzwald nearspace

The ships ceased to move closer to planet but instead began to fan out in an attempt to create a defensive perimeter. After an uncomfortable delay, a response comes from the largest of the ships, its message also in binary.

<:: This is the Third Expeditionary and Diplomatic Flotilla of The Second Islamic Caliphate. In the name of The All Peaceful, The Most Strong, The First and The Last we come with only peace in our hearts. ::>
Double D
Double D

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum