Haven - The G.A.M.E.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No-one ever knows what to put here.

5 posters

Go down

No-one ever knows what to put here. Empty No-one ever knows what to put here.

Post by Zaedaphon Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:17 am

Hi. Alien didn't tell me about his community until a couple of weeks ago, then he told me about it being textRP.
Got into forumRP recently from the unfortunate IG, so yes I do, alike Weaboo-brother nublet and... I can't be bothered really.
Gonna try it out. Either way, hi. Alien's my best friend and you wont take him from me.

Anything that Alien does makes sense. I noticed that since I met him.
Zaedaphon
Zaedaphon

Sagittarius Posts : 17

Back to top Go down

No-one ever knows what to put here. Empty Re: No-one ever knows what to put here.

Post by Muzzy Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:30 am

Did he bribe you in any way?
Muzzy
Muzzy

Back to top Go down

No-one ever knows what to put here. Empty Re: No-one ever knows what to put here.

Post by Mother Superior Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:36 am

I fućked alien without a condom. She's pregnant. Will you be the Godfather, Muzzy?
Mother Superior
Mother Superior

Back to top Go down

Post by retarded chechen fuckpot Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:35 am

we also do LARP just come to my place and ill pretend the knife im stabbing you with is made of wood and duct tape.
retarded chechen fuckpot
retarded chechen fuckpot

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaedaphon Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:57 am

Have I ever told ya'll about the time back in 1945, Old IG, not old-old IG. Well, Jessica Cooper a.k.a NCR Major (sister of my main character) built a nuke over all the time he had spent in IG, and bombed the Legion, thus eradicating them from the face of IG for...
2 months. Yep. I took part of that battle. It was glorious, Alien-sama.

we also do LARP just come to my place and ill pretend the knife im stabbing you with is made of wood and duct tape.

Funny thing is, when I was 13 my best friend, whom was Hungarian (it matters) actually went out into a forest with a bunch of swords and fake armour and LARPed about Dungeons and Dragons. Only three people went to that, and that was Hungarian, a Sasquatch and a skinny 4'8" man.
I didn't go to it.
Zaedaphon
Zaedaphon

Back to top Go down

Post by Double D Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:58 am

Ew, gross, why the fuck would you be friends with a Hungarian?
Double D
Double D

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaedaphon Sat Jun 08, 2013 3:23 am

Yeah, he's been off school for roughly 5 months now, as he was evicted from his house because his mum wasn't paying rent, because they wouldn't fix their heating. Anyway, he went around the Sasquatch's house on Sunday, and apparantely didn't say why he hasn't been back, he didn't tell him if he has a house now or not, and of all the things to ask for

OF ALL THE THINGS TO ASK FOR
he asks for a mic

What do you know, he puts up a youtube video the same day. One of those shitty gaming videos. To be fair he earns more money than his mum. Roughly 15p a month off youtube, as his mum doesn't work and they're living off british benefits.
Zaedaphon
Zaedaphon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum