Haven - The G.A.M.E.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yo I wish the title character limit was only two letters so "yo" would have sufficed

+5
Muzzy
Quix
Bospy
Haze
Krinkles
9 posters

Go down

Yo I wish the title character limit was only two letters so "yo" would have sufficed Empty Yo I wish the title character limit was only two letters so "yo" would have sufficed

Post by Krinkles Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:03 am

These forums are whack. Also I'm pretty sure I know a lot of you, but there's this awkward name changing trend that's gone around, so I can't be sure. who u?

Krinkles

Back to top Go down

Yo I wish the title character limit was only two letters so "yo" would have sufficed Empty Re: Yo I wish the title character limit was only two letters so "yo" would have sufficed

Post by Haze Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:06 am

we'll all have trading cards soon so you can collect them all and look suspicious when the police search your computer.

anyway, nice to have you around. we're posting daily updates and unlocking information daily, so it's worth checking the forums now and again.
Haze
Haze

Back to top Go down

Yo I wish the title character limit was only two letters so "yo" would have sufficed Empty Re: Yo I wish the title character limit was only two letters so "yo" would have sufficed

Post by Bospy Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:26 am

hey sweet cheeks
Bospy
Bospy

Taurus Posts : 181

Back to top Go down

Post by Quix Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:07 pm

Hi Krinkles.
Quix
Quix

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzzy Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:39 pm

Which Krinkles are you?
Muzzy
Muzzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Quix Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:45 pm

The bear.
Quix
Quix

Back to top Go down

Post by Krinkles Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:46 pm

Muzzy wrote:Which Krinkles are you?

Krinkles of Necropolis, and a few other communities I can't remember the names of. I've been around.

Krinkles

Back to top Go down

Post by Haze Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:57 pm

Krinkles wrote:I've been around.

Yo I wish the title character limit was only two letters so "yo" would have sufficed Snapshot_20121026_2
Haze
Haze

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzzy Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:24 pm

I remember you, I think.

I was informed you were a single mother and autistic?
Muzzy
Muzzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Quix Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:32 pm

elephant
Quix
Quix

Back to top Go down

Post by manateeb Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:43 pm

cat
manateeb
manateeb

Back to top Go down

Post by Krinkles Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:27 pm

Muzzy wrote:I remember you, I think.

I was informed you were a single mother and autistic?

Not sure where you got the single mother part from, but I am indeed autistic, as should be evident by the fact that I'm here.

Krinkles

Back to top Go down

Post by Ducky Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:02 pm

Mom?
Ducky
Ducky

Back to top Go down

Post by Haze Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:11 pm

Ducky wrote:Mom?

Yo I wish the title character limit was only two letters so "yo" would have sufficed LlHsti
Haze
Haze

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitz Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:20 am

am there no goda
Blitz
Blitz

Back to top Go down

Post by Krinkles Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:34 am

Why cadets

Krinkles

Back to top Go down

Post by Néuf Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:32 am

Krinkle.
Néuf
Néuf

Back to top Go down

Post by Krinkles Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:45 am

Néuf wrote:Krinkle.

Krinkle2

Krinkles

Back to top Go down

Post by Néuf Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:48 am

Wrinkles.
Néuf
Néuf

Back to top Go down

Post by Krinkles Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:54 am

Dinkles

Krinkles

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzzy Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:58 am

I want to be your playmate
Muzzy
Muzzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down