Haven - The G.A.M.E.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dona Es Requiem, Kingdom sheet, Rules, Metals, and the Map.

3 posters

Go down

Dona Es Requiem, Kingdom sheet, Rules, Metals, and the Map. Empty Dona Es Requiem, Kingdom sheet, Rules, Metals, and the Map.

Post by Blitz Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:26 pm

Dona es Requiem
Grant them rest, m'lord.

Hello, I hope you are interested in DeR, my little fantasy spinoff that is based loosely off of AtS's rules and system. I'd like to express that anyone can add onto the lore freely to create their own unique experience. I'm sort of running a 'trial' period on this, if it doesn't go well I'll close it, but for now I'm just going to see how it goes. I hope you enjoy it.

Rules.

1. Speech in Dona es Requiem follows the following code. Italics are used for actions, without ** or /me markers. Just write your action and put it in italic tags. Speech uses Bold tags with "Quote tags".
2. No powergaming. Though I will allow people to play individual characters that can be almost superhuman in ability or nature, they will not be able to do things such as destroy entire regiments singlehandedly. This applies to countries as well, be aware of your economic, militaristic, and political situations and do not push them too far. For example: If you are a fledgling nation, do not say you have the capability to develop gunpowder weapons within a week.
3. Superweapons are allowed, but a GM must be informed beforehand and they must be reasonable.
4. Be original with your races, names and culture. Borrowing things from movies, games, books, TV shows and other forms of entertainment is allowed, and encouraged in the event that it is required, but copying an entire civilization from them is not.
5. Extinction requires authorisation from a GM to happen, and must be roleplayed properly by all parties.
6. Basic rules of physics apply, you're allowed to bend them with magic and such so long as you don't go over the top.
7. Please put effort into your applications, and try to detail your actions as much as possible. If you pull things out of your ass that are not detailed in your application, they will be voided.
8. Use common sense, don't get angry at someone for IC situations!
9. Maximum starting level in regards to tech is 55, though I'm willing to be lenient in certain fields to compensate for stuff e.g no magic but boosted tech and vice versa.
10. You may play a lone hero character instead of a whole nation, but be aware of rule 2.

Kingdom Sheet template

Technology indicator.

0-10 - Tribal.
10-20 - Bronze age.
20-30 - Iron age.
30-40 - Steel Age (Early Middle Ages).
40-50 - Middle ages.
50-60 - Middle ages.
60-70 - High Middle Ages.
70-80 - Early Rennaisance.
80-90 - Rennaissance.
90-100 - Rennaisance, advanced gunpowder weaponry.
100 - Late Rennaissance (1600-1700).

Formal Name: The formal name of your kingdom.
Informal Names: Any shortened, informal names of your kingdom.
Abbreviation: The initials of the formal name, or something similar.

General Technology Indicator: A relative technology indicator from zero, being no technology at all, to one hundred, being omnipotence.

Population: The population of your kingdom. Be reasonable.
Size of Domain: The size of your kingdom's Domain.

Technology Tags (Positive): Technological fields your kingdom is good at.
Technology Tags (Negative): Technological fields your kingdom is bad at.

Race: The name of your species, or the names if your kingdom has more than one.
Ancestry: Which civilization did they originate from?
Biology: A description of your race's biology.
Clothing: A description of their clothing.

Kingdom Name: The name of your race's homeland.
Kingdom Type: Plains, Desert, Woodland, Mountainous, Ocean, Ice ect.
Kingdom Geological Analysis: A brief account of the mineral composition of the kingdom.
Kingdom Description: A description of the kingdom.
Where on the map are they?

Political System: The political system of your kingdom.
Economical System: The economical system of your kingdom.
Language: The language or languages used by your kingdom.
Culture: A description of the culture of your kingdom.
History: A brief history of your kingdom.
Religion: The religion or religions in your kingdom.

--FOR HEROES ONLY--

Name: Heroes are not exclusive to players wishing to not play as nations. Nation-aligned heroes can be roleplayed as well.
Allegiance (if any):
Appearance:
Backstory:

Metals.

Stone:
Strong, abundant resource. Used for walls and buildings.
Iron: Extremely durable metal used mainly for weaponry. More durable than steel, but rusts easily.
Steel: A metal perfected by industry. Used mainly for weaponry. Slightly weaker in durability than iron, but is difficult to rust.
Silver: Prized resource, used for weaponry, often enchanted. Good against dark beings. Also used as money.
Gold: Prized resource, used in trade and for money. Can be placed in armor and enchanted for defensive bonuses. Warning: Gold is weak, a full gold suit of armor won't do you much.
Diamond: Strongest, and rarest, known substance in Mortalis. Often used for money, but more advanced races, like Elves, use them on occasion for weapons and architecture.
Mithril: A metal that exists in two different realities at the same time. It still baffles the inhabitants of Mortalis today. All that is known about it is that it can negate magic easily.

The Map.

Dona Es Requiem, Kingdom sheet, Rules, Metals, and the Map. MVo3hTH

Last edited by Blitz on Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:45 am; edited 6 times in total
Blitz
Blitz

Back to top Go down

Dona Es Requiem, Kingdom sheet, Rules, Metals, and the Map. Empty Re: Dona Es Requiem, Kingdom sheet, Rules, Metals, and the Map.

Post by Blitz Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:45 am

Roleplay will began as soon as I consolidate the races thread.
Blitz
Blitz

Back to top Go down

Dona Es Requiem, Kingdom sheet, Rules, Metals, and the Map. Empty Re: Dona Es Requiem, Kingdom sheet, Rules, Metals, and the Map.

Post by Blitz Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:50 am

Roleplay will began as soon as I consolidate the races thread.
Blitz
Blitz

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitz Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:30 am

map uploaded, I realize you may not be able to read some parts, as I was not able to reupload it to its original size. I apologize, I can point out areas that cannot be named well
Blitz
Blitz

Back to top Go down

Post by Omni Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:39 am

Just upload it somewhere else or something.  Like, google docs.
Omni
Omni

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitz Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:43 am

there, that should be big enough if you click on resize. IGNORE THE BLUE THING AT THE TOP
Blitz
Blitz

Back to top Go down

Post by Wons Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:03 pm

>Dragon's nest and dragon's perch are supposed to be on opposite sides of the world.

>They're in the same ocean.
Wons
Wons

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitz Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:08 pm

son one be on the noth pole one be on the south what you want from me
Blitz
Blitz

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitz Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:51 am

our first event is going to start soon.

finish up those nation pages, lads. and gather anyone who might be interested
Blitz
Blitz

Back to top Go down

Post by Omni Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:51 pm

Got bored and mapped out all of the countries so far on the map in MS paint.

Dona Es Requiem, Kingdom sheet, Rules, Metals, and the Map. Kingdommap
Omni
Omni

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitz Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:01 pm

good job lad
Blitz
Blitz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down