Haven - The G.A.M.E.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[003,0K] Kotunga

+7
John_Roxton
EyesofMarch
Blitz
Spud
Chief
El Wood
autist supreme
11 posters

Page 5 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

[003,0K] Kotunga - Page 5 Empty The Badlands - El Saheim

Post by El Wood Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:24 am

The man drove his car up the main street, passing a banana market, it was 8 in the morning, the other idiots either werent up or just hadn't seen his car. Then, it happened.

"Gimme your car! I knife you!"

A boy, 7 years old, stood holding him at knife point. The man then took out a pistol, shot the kid in the clavicle, shattering it. He then drove on, and drove over the boys back leg in the process, while he drove away he could see gathering groups until one man shouted "His legs are broken!" The boy then disapeared in a hail of gunfire. The boys body was broken, and 1 man walked up to him and made sure he was dead by sawing him in half with a machete.

"Take his trousers!" the men pulled at his legs and his trousers so viciously they detached from his lifeless torso. Chickens ran accross the street an an RPG hit a building in the background.

"Does he have gold teeth?!" "No" "Take his normal teeth then!"

El Wood

Back to top Go down

[003,0K] Kotunga - Page 5 Empty El Manar Assault

Post by autist supreme Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:34 am

A missile flew into El Manar and slammed into the public plaza of the city, killing roughly 400 people. Peace Militia flooded into the city through, they were keen to return it to the ways of old.

17 4x4's drove into the plaza, shooting people with machine guns mounted on the back, government troops this time, however, were trained, drivers were shot and they soon caused huge, damaging crashes.

Peace Militia pirates attacked the coastal defenses and did battle with Havoc Mariners.
autist supreme
autist supreme

Back to top Go down

[003,0K] Kotunga - Page 5 Empty Re: [003,0K] Kotunga

Post by John_Roxton Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:46 am

Quick enough, the C.C.T would react. Three Type 110 Main Battle Tanks would gun it for the plaza, engaging all armed personnel once they arrived. Pirates would be engaged by Type 2's, the light machine guns and rocket pods opening up.

John_Roxton
John_Roxton

Back to top Go down

Post by autist supreme Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:08 am

The Peace Militia, upon seeing an armed force, run for it, speeding away in technicals, some men shooting RPGs in their fleeing to the El Manar Savannah.

The Port side assault is destroyed.

Last edited by Andy Brown on Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:14 am; edited 1 time in total
autist supreme
autist supreme

Back to top Go down

Post by John_Roxton Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:12 am

Type 2's would be diverted to follow the technical group, as well as the tanks. Though they would hold back, their coil-gun's warmed up and ready to take out anything coming into range.
John_Roxton
John_Roxton

Back to top Go down

Post by autist supreme Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:34 am

The technical would be speeding away from the tanks, just out edging them till they were roughly 100 meters away.
autist supreme
autist supreme

Back to top Go down

Post by John_Roxton Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:26 am

The armed drop ships would attempt to dispatch of any remaining technical group, the heavy machine guns on the King Lynxes firing as well.
John_Roxton
John_Roxton

Back to top Go down

Post by autist supreme Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:43 am

The technical group would explode, spotters from across the savannah sands would eye up the technology, one of them exclaiming.

"Holay shet!"
autist supreme
autist supreme

Back to top Go down

[003,0K] Kotunga - Page 5 Empty El Fawzan City

Post by autist supreme Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:16 pm

Obi was annoyed, his grand assault on the capital had gone terribly, his whole company hadn't even arrived home, he was furious, he slapped his "generals" with the side of a machete, he killed the 5th one out 6th because it was unexpected and he liked that. He then pissed on the corpse of the dead body.

Obi Sanjaro was still on the planet, he was still as brutal as ever, faded rap music boomed in the crumpled room. His technical, a few scrapped tanks and some AA vehicles sped past his new bunker, he sat there, his general bleeding out and covered in urine on the floor behind his shanty throne.

"I want ma lend beck, NOW!"

"But Obay, you awn mar land den eva befoa, in de historee of Kotunga nobody owns moa land den you."

"FOCK YOU!"

Obi shot the man for his "insolent" corrections
autist supreme
autist supreme

Back to top Go down

Post by autist supreme Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:02 pm

For all those who havn't already seen or heard, go back to page one for a reference update.
autist supreme
autist supreme

Back to top Go down

Post by Omni Sat Feb 23, 2013 4:19 pm

// can we talk about the vaguely racist undertones going on here or
Omni
Omni

Back to top Go down

Post by John_Roxton Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:58 pm

// i think it works
John_Roxton
John_Roxton

Back to top Go down

Post by autist supreme Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:56 am

// When the normal populace is roughly the same man it isn't seen racism, you can discriminate characters who do not exist. And so far, yes, it has worked.
autist supreme
autist supreme

Back to top Go down

[003,0K] Kotunga - Page 5 Empty Malverdi

Post by autist supreme Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:13 am

[003,0K] Kotunga - Page 5 Mark+Cuban's+house
The doors opened, Fuego smiled, standing in his gold thread dressing gown. He lit up a Cigar and smoked it ignorantly, down below was his armed guards, his mosaic covered pool, and his many, many mistresses, yes, he was living the life, his daydream was interupted.

"General Fuego, Sir!"

"Si?"

"We have detected new continental landmass!"

"QUE?!"

"Out north, behind the Solomon, here."

The man points to an obviously drawn map resembling some of Mohmars Islands, the Faki Desert and The Badlands. Fuego itches his beard.

"This is indeed interesting, alright...I want plans for a double continent invasion, how many soldiers do we have ready?"

"Total population is 180,000,000, we have 90,000,000 ready for armed service."

"The men?"

"Si, General."

"Okay, have the generals make up plans while I enjoy my cigar, and Miguel?"

"Si?"

"Feed the lions."

Last edited by Andy Brown on Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:31 am; edited 1 time in total
autist supreme
autist supreme

Back to top Go down

Post by Omni Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:23 am

// so you're telling me that a race of mostly black people who talk like this -
"But Obay, you awn mar land den eva befoa, in de historee of Kotunga nobody owns moa land den you."

++ FUCK YOU, I KEEL YOU! ++
++ Dis is Obay Sanjaro, I lead dey Liberal Free Fighta's++
++ ALLAHU AKBAR! ++
++ Free Liberal Fighta's are dey best! ++
++ NO PLEASE! *TKTKTKTKTKTK* *KZZZZK*++
++ You wanna buy some Zambeezay? ++
++ HADAKUAH ELMHA ESMA SHEIKUH ++

“We are man…getz ze boys ready, we are attacking doe’s pig fuckkaz on da other side of the city”.

GET DA MASKS"

"What? Why?"

"And we gon' need biggo guns, much biggo."

++ Listen to me you bastads. I don't give two shiets who fuckin conquas who, I don' need the FLF, I don' need the LFF, I'm MAKIN MA OWN CREW, The Freedom Fighters of Liberty will bring MA freedom to this land, and nobody elses, wanna know why? We got de bombs, left behind, the BIG bombs. ++

isn't racist

or the fact that the arabic people on your planet shout 'Allah Akbar' and are terrorists

none of that's racist at all

Last edited by Omni on Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Omni
Omni

Back to top Go down

Post by autist supreme Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:36 am

// well tell me how is it racist? I mean you can throw that word about but who exactly am I discriminating, who am I being racist towards? Do we have any Sierra Leonian role players in here guys?

What you're forgetting is this isn't racist because none of these people are real, this planet is the mental playground, that's why It does everything its set out to do, it provides easy access rp for anyone and anyone who isn't completely anal retentive can get involved, why do you think there are loads more factions getting added every day?

You do realize whatever you have to say here won't change the way things are going to be role played out, while I appreciate your criticism, whether it's attempting to be constructive or not I really don't know or care.

Edit: And the terrorists? The planet is so big I can't represent everything at once, I have 3 writers managing their own sections, the Arabs are currently in a Sunni/Shia civil war on a planet where terrorist and suicide bombing are the norm, as you have seen in the story, if your following it, doubtful, that there actually hasn't been ANY Arab suicide bombings yet, that was only a radio dialogue.
autist supreme
autist supreme

Back to top Go down

Post by autist supreme Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:14 am

// RETCONS HAVE BEEN MADE

All Kotungan Factions have 33/33/33 black/white/arabic now, while highly unorthadox, it "had to" be done.

Mohmar Deathstrike and the Sunni Radicalists are now known as the Mohmarian Radical Separatists

Islam no longer exists on the planet, nor do any such ties, but heavy arabic influence still remains (Scimitars, headscarves etc)

Education and RETCON have done away with jive and any accented talking at all, everything is monotone.

The Olympian Island map expansion has been scrapped.

I'm also using this RETCON at the same time to pass 2 Months in Kotunga's plot, As it makes it every so slightly viable.

Despite the fact Africa and its residents haven't changed in the past 4000 years and Kotunga is basically Africa, I've been told to make changes, while it was utterly hilarious and the root of many back-of-book spider diagrams, like all things it had to end, I just hope this newer Kotunga is still enjoyable, this isn't me tailoring to the RP demands of other people btw, I'm just saying now anyone who disagreed with Kotunga before; get involved sure, but I'm really not going to give some of you a lot of time.

Kotunga was mine and Elwood's baby, its a collaboration of 2 years of Idea growing (Malverdi being the oldest so far introduced) It was a place where we could let things run free in a sense.

"But Andy, you can't do all dis shit, realism man."

Well I thought it would fit right in with a universe of muslim space lizards and "interdiction"
autist supreme
autist supreme

Back to top Go down

[003,0K] Kotunga - Page 5 Empty The Malverdian Introduction

Post by autist supreme Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:49 am

Aboard HMFS Isabella

"Private, send word to the General, if this is anything but an utter victory I will indeed be surprised."

"Roger that Charge Sergeant Major Crawley!"

Crawley stood aboard the ship, this wasn't even his ship, the people back home had donned him a hero during his days of the revolution. The wars that ravages his beautiful country. He was slipping, he knew it, he focused again to see a beachhead, its defenses were smashed, he stood down from the helm and told a deckhand to take over as captain, he was promoting him.

His trenchcoat swished as he turned and walked over the squeeky polished metallic floor.

"CSM, Where are you going?!"

"To fight the war!"

As Crawley left he could hear a man inside the ship say "God damn, I've never seen balls like that."

He simply dived off the ship and began swimming, his battle augmentations updated him to the status of the battlefield, up ahead were some CHNA emplacements destroying the Malverdian 67th Fuegoian Grenadiers. This could have been a huge problem if it wasn't for the immediate usage of the Malverdian Air Force, Huge hulking paratroop planes spewed out hundreds of men over Crestmore, the rare thing about the Malverdian paratroops was that they fired their guns, on full auto, mid air.

The Malverdian Ships bombarded the coast of the Crestmore, days of covert ship formation had prevailed as the Crestmore High Command was in pieces. The Men rushed ashore as Crestmore guardians fell in the initial assault.

On the Kotungan side of the Assault It was much simpler, Mohmar's men were putting up a stiff resistance, heavy AA blotted out the skies and caused huge crashes into the sea with bright and wonderful explosions, but some landed.

In the Jungles of Minu

"GO GO GO, WATCH YOUR FLANKS!"

It was the Arrowhead of the invasion, Malverdian Prisoners sent to war, they were the Coyotes. Their squad was relatively small, but they had seen their fair share of action in the civil war and they had spend more than enough time in training. The jungle was small, it was packed, and then there was an IED, it blew off the point man, Sanchez's legs off, one flew back and nearly hit Carlito, out of the trees came a scimitar charge, brutal and swift, one Malverdian was brutally cut to shreds before the Malverdians drew their own X-5 Brutalizer Combat Knives and joined against the Arabs in close melee, one Malverdian, Gormez, who refused to wear his BDU but rather his Flak-9 Body Plating cut a Militiaman's head clean off, before throwing his Knife at another one, pinning him to a tree.

The jungle soon stank of sweat and blood, the brutal fighting was accompanied by an oncoming thunder storm, the Mohmarian's were brutal in their defense, firing RPGs from round trees and popping up out of a swamp mud with weapons, however to their surprise Malverdian Marines would dive into the swamp mud with knives drawn ready to get some killing done, the death toll was unimaginable as the Malverdian generals airdrop tactic went horribly wrong.

Even Mohmar himself was getting worried, if he lost the Minu Islands his stronghold on El Akar could very well suffer the same loss as it did in the capital.

Last edited by Andy Brown on Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:14 am; edited 3 times in total
autist supreme
autist supreme

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitz Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:50 am

i don't care about claims of racism but if you're open to criticism then i'd like to say that this RP is very uncreative and repetitive. it wasn't hilarious at all if that's what you're going for. it was obvious you are ripping your dialogue and your characters from district 9 and blood diamonds firstly. it also seems like you just created this planet so you can do "the man is shootered" RP and nothing else. and don't act like it was a great work of 2 years that took so much writing. it's not.

lastly, while we do have "muslim lizards" and other weird scifi elements they aren't being ridiculously stupid with their RP.

also
Despite the fact Africa and its residents haven't changed in the past 4000 years and Kotunga is basically Africa,

i don't know about education in fake ireland but i think you need to read a history book because thats a pretty ignorant claim.

Last edited by Blitz on Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Blitz
Blitz

Back to top Go down

Post by autist supreme Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:52 am

// Does it make you feel good when you say things like "Fake Ireland" when you have no real idea when your talking about, that really makes you no better than me right now, so just up sticks and fuck off with that shit cause it isn't needed and that's properly offensive.

Edit: I just re-read what you said and the way you put that right beside "Ignorant Claim" is just amazing.

Edit 2: What makes it fake exactly? You brought it up so you had better explain yourself?

[003,0K] Kotunga - Page 5 277EC

Oh wait, never mind.
autist supreme
autist supreme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bospy Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:16 am

"MOVING IN ON TARGET, RINEP."

"EYES UP, BROADSCREEN ONE."

[003,0K] Kotunga - Page 5 1358064924845

A grey destroyer marked with archaic Hakoni writing warps into the system, old and rusted. Slowly, it approaches Kotunga. Several bays at the front hull begin to change yaw, their doors ajar. Hundreds of small, eye-like objects flood from out of six bays, clearly drifting about and attempting to orbit the planet. The ship remains stationary.

The small objects take pictures of the planet, then self-destruct once the data is sent back to the ship.
Bospy
Bospy

Taurus Posts : 181

Back to top Go down

Post by autist supreme Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:38 am

The activity would be monitored by various ground nations, however the activity of the planets people would more or less be focused on surveying the huge conflicts of the global assault currently taking place.
autist supreme
autist supreme

Back to top Go down

Post by Gepoise Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:34 am

The day has arrived.

A loud explosion rocks most of the Mount Glory and Bulwark area, only to be accompanied by several more loud cracks, as a bright streak of light appears in the sky above the islands. However, anyone would notice the object break apart quite quickly as it hits the atmosphere. It is a brilliant display of light as hundreds of little parts of hot metal streak down towards Mount Glory. Any buildings near the area (if there are any) would likely be damaged, any windows or light material simply blasting off into God knows where. Eventually, the light stops as it finally reaches free-fall.

[003,0K] Kotunga - Page 5 6a00d8341c630a53ef014e5fb4b337970c-pi

Five minutes later, shrapnel and other electronic parts rain down upon the northern-most part of the island, the pieces hitting the planet make a gun-fire like sound, which would continue for quite some time. However, included in this symphony of what would sound like small arms fire, anyone near the mountain is treated to an enormous explosion as a large, still intact part of the machine, smacks into the southern area of Mount Glory. Smoke billows out of the crash site. This would be the ending note in the song, as the final few metal parts smack into the ground.

Gepoise
Gepoise

Back to top Go down

Post by autist supreme Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:08 am

Southern Mount Glory

The ground would naturally shake and shudder with the impact and the enormous explosion, wildlife near the site are consumed and killed in the enormous explosion. Given about 5 minutes men riding gorilla-resembling creatures would look at the smoking wreck, they were dark black skinned, however their skin had an odd blue tint to it that rarely showed in the smoggy skies of the East. They had unusual spiked armor, trimmed with lustrous metals, they began observing what was going on.

Minu Islands

The losses were heavy, the Malverdian offensive had all but smashed drug production in the area, deep fighting in the island's jungle clearings were fatal for Mohmar's men, they relied on the jungles against other foes however the Malverdians were some of if not the best at close quarters jungle fighting, brutal melees combined with chemical weapons left hundreds maimed in field hospitals across the islands, Mohmar's production was in tatters, his air defense on the ground had been destroyed and elements from the Malverdian 72nd Paracommando had began to land on his beloved islands.
autist supreme
autist supreme

Back to top Go down

Post by autist supreme Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:13 am

Minu Islands

The islands were all but captured now, Mohmar's men had made a few impressive counter attacks due to more than capable field officers however in the grand scheme of things nothing could stop the sea of well-trained Malverdian warriors. As more and more paratroopers landed unhindered on the land the obvious presence of the huge Malverdian Navy was obvious and daunting only a few speed boats scuttled back to El Akar and into the now watered bay of the Faki Desert.

Crestmore

As the Malverdians on this part of the continent faced a more thorough fight thousands of men were now swarming into the Crestmore heartland, Malverdians believed that power was in massive amounts, accurate or not, naval artillery was completely indiscriminate and squads of Malverdian Guard were wiped out in a moments notice. This invasion was going rather sideways as the Malverdians had very much so underestimated the sheer size of the Crestmore plains, they naturally assumed it would be lush jungle land and it was surprising to see otherwise, unlike the jungles of Minu, they were unprepared. This, combined with the true Crestmore armies, who had been guarding the entrances to their peninsula, were now returning.
autist supreme
autist supreme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum